Monday, March 7, 2011

PHASE 2 Day 1 (3-6-11)

I get to start having carbs again! :) Sprouted Wheatless bread from Trader Joe's, one slice a day. :)

This morning I had my long life cocktail, (tomorrow I will start with just 4 oz of straight cranberry juice with 4 oz of water and the ground flaxseed)

Then I went on my walk

I came home and had a strawberry smoothie, and a slice of my sprouted wheatless toast (from Trader Joe's) with some flaxseed oil sprinkled with cinnamon.

For my morning snack I will have 1/2 a grapefruit

for lunch I am having a Meatloaf Ball (I can explain that later if anyone wants to know what that is, it is not as gross as it sounds.)
and bell pepper sticks, and 8 oz of Cran water

I will have 16 oz of Cran water for the mid afternoon snack.

4:00 snack is still TBD

As is Dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment