Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 10 (3-2-11)

This morning I had to wait to eat until after I did a blood test to check my cortisol levels. And I took a pill last night at bed time so that I could take the test this morning. And I went in really early but it took a long time for me to be called, and by the time that I was called it had been too long and the pill wouldn't have had any effect on the test, so I have to go in again tomorrow and fast again :(. Oh well, what can you do?

But I drank my Long Life Smoothie

Then I drank the lemon water,

Then I had a strawberry smoothie for breakfast.

I had a hard boiled egg for snack.

Then I drank the cran water before lunch

For lunch I grilled some tuna (from the can) and put it on top of a salad of baby spring mix and tomatoes and parsley, with some flaxseed oil, and cider apple vinegar.

Then I drank my 16 oz of cran water a few hours later

I had an apple around 4:00 as a snack.

and tonight for dinner we had the Elders come, and so I made a Fat Flush Shepherd's Pie. It was delicious, and I will put in the recipe another day because it is getting kind of late right now, but it really was great. And I will have left overs for lunch tomorrow and Friday which I am super excited about. :) I love left overs. :)

And since I bought some ice cream sandwiches for dessert for the Elders and Jeremy. I made myself a frozen cherry smoothie (I thoguht for some reason that I hadn't had my second serving of fruit for the day, and so I thought this was my second serving) and even though I just realized that this was cheating since I had already had all my fruit, I don't feel bad because it was an accidental cheat, and besides it was absolutely delicious! :)

Then I also drank my 8 oz of cran water,

and I had my Long Life Cocktail before bed, and I took my pill again so that I can try and take that test again tomorrow. :)

GOOD NIGHT NEVER LAND! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's not a cheat. ;) I am so amazed by you. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete