Friday, March 4, 2011

Days 11 and 12

I've been getting home late the last 2 nights so I haven't been able to blog. But I have been doing well on my diet still. I had left over shepherd's pie yesterday and today and it was delicious. And I wanted to share some results. Today I wore my old jeans that are smaller than the ones I've been wearing because my jeans were starting to fall off. And I weighed myself today and I weighed 180 lbs so I have lost 6 lbs. in about 12 days. But I have been able to get up with my husband at 6:30 every day instead of at 8:00 like I had been. I was always so tired in the mornings I would sleep in for as long as possible. But I have had more energy and that has been priceless. That alone would be worth doing this diet even if I never lost a single pound. So I guess tha weight loss is an added perk. :) I will try to be better at blogging my food in the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment