Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 9 (3-1-11)

This morning I woke up and had my Long Life Cocktail

The I went for my 20 minute walk.

Then I came back and got ready for work. And I ate scrambled eggs with some cilantro and tomato. It was delicious!

Now I need to drink my lemon water (I just realized that I forgot to drink it before breakfast) and finish my Cran water.

for snack I had a pear, it was delicious, I haven't had one in a while, because I don't usually buy them.

then I drank more cran water 20 minutes before lunch

and for lunch I had a grilled ground turkey patty that I cut up on top of a bed of baby spring mix, and I put some flaxseed oil, and some Apple Cider Vinegar. And had another 8 oz. glass of cran water.

I drank 16 oz of cran water a few hours later, and for my 4:00 snack I had a nectarine

For dinner I had 2 tilapia fillets that I grilled and then ate on top of a salad but this I had with lemon juice and the flax seed oil. It was very good. And 8 oz of cran water

then I drank a Long Life Cocktail also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment