Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthdays...

So yesterday was my birthday. 3-11-11 And my team at work bought a birthday cake at work and someone brought a cheese cake. So I ate a little piece of cake and a little piece of cheese cake. Then tonight, my in-laws wanted to take us to dinner for my birthday, and I tried to be good and get my food cooked without butter and no pasta or bread etc... and I was successful until my father-in-law ordered a lobster pizza for am appetizer so I ate some of that because I could have most of it, but it w as delicious. And then they brought out cheddar biscuits. And I ate 2 of those. Then I just ate my dinner and I was fine. And then they gave me a free dessert since it was my birthday, and it was a hocolate chip molten lava COOKIE with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. So I chatted a lot tonight. But hopefully it won't do too mucc damage and I can gt back on track tomorrow. :) I am having a love hate relationship with my birthday. I loved to food but I hated cheating. At least there is only one birthday a year, right?

1 comment:

  1. Birthday's are hard. The most important thing is just to get back on the horse and forget the cheating ever happened.

    ReplyDelete